The Leader’s Edge works with clergy leaders to help them differentiate themselves from their congregations and still accomplish their goals. Consultations include: reviewing the organizational structure, developing a congregational history, and identifying the major emotional and organizational relationship triangles.
Mickie Crimone helps clergy leaders to clarify their vision for themselves and their congregations, and regain the balance needed to effectively lead their church.
The Leader’s Edge addresses such issues as:
- managing stress
- improving communication with the congregation
- focussing on the mission and goals of the church
- handling expected sabotage
- understanding systems vs. individual views of behavior
- developing emotional stamina
- refocussing on the self as the controllable variable
- taking clear stands
- creating a nonanxious leadership style
Partnering with an executive coach will provide you with the focus and perspective you need to effectively lead your congregation into the future.